it's a recorded overheard conversation. I wonder if you can guess the age and gender?!
- There's an ant in my shoe!
- Uh-oh, be careful it will climb up your leg and into your pants.
- An ant in my pants? Ants in my pants. Hey, that rhymes.
- Ants in your pants, ants in your pants. Ants, Pants, Ants. Ants, Pants, Ants, Ants, Pants, Ants.
Is it in your pants yet?
- Er, No... wait it is now!
- Ants in your pants!
* * *
- Here's your invisible picture.
- Invisible prictures are great because they can do anything.
- Can they turn into a human?
- A Rescue-bot?
- A Dog?
-Yes. But do you know the best thing about invisible pictures?
- It's that they can play videos.
* * *
- Look, a fox!
- I think it's a wolf.
- No, it's a fox.
- Yeah, ok.
This blog post is part of a series of blog posts linked to challenges in This is NOT a book by Keri Smith. A separate explanatory blog post to follow at some point...
(These conversations belonged to two 5 year old boys).